To gain weight you do not need to fill up on fats and junk food. Here we show you how you can gain weight naturally. When you think of a diet, you think it’s just to lose weight, but this is not the case. If you are thin, you can gain weight naturally, without resorting to eating kilos and kilos of food. What you need is a balanced diet. First of all, you should know that one of the most common mistakes of those who want to gain weight is to eat high-fat foods. This only manages to increase bad fats in the body and at the same time, cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood; which can later cause more serious problems such as heart attacks.
Instructions to Gain Weight Naturally
- First you must calculate your ideal weight. For that we recommend you use an IMC calculator. Then, calculate the amount of calories you usually consume each day. Keep track of your diet for a full week.
- You can check the calorie books or look at the nutritional information on the packages. This will give you an average of the number of calories you consume per day.
- To gain weight naturally you must increase your calories in a balanced way. If you want to raise about 1 kilo, you should raise between 500 to 1000 calories a day.
- Increase the portion of each healthy meal. For example, about 60 grams of lean chicken will bring you 100 calories. In addition, adding an avocado to the salad will give you about 300 more calories.
- Maybe this may sound uninspiring, but with simple changes in your diet you can ensure that those kilos stay in your body for longer and do not lose weight quickly.
- Eat more frequently during the day, adding meals. These may consist of fruits, nuts or whole grains. A good food routine could be like this: breakfast early, around 7.30, lunch at 11.30, eat again at 15.30, dinner at 19 and include a snack at about 21.
- Take an exercise routine or physical training focused on your goal of gaining weight. When going to the gym you should explain to the coach what you want to achieve.
Ideal Foods to Gain Weight
Red meats are one of the foods that will give you more protein, being ideal to increase muscle mass. Keep in mind that they must be low in fat, because otherwise you will increase blood cholesterol levels.
“Increasing weight naturally does not mean consuming any food”.
Include at least one source of protein in each of your meals. These include: low-fat dairy products, beef, eggs, fish and seafood, low-calorie ham or turkey sausages, and chicken without skin. Do not leave fruit and vegetables aside, especially those with green leaves such as spinach, Swiss chard and broccoli. It is not necessary to resort to protein supplements to get the ones you need. According to Paula Labeira, sports nutritionist, “it is preferable to ensure an intake of proteins of high biological value to maintain a level of amino acids in blood that allows the muscle to have them when you decide to synthesize muscle proteins.” Nuts rich in fat, minerals and vitamins are ideal for diets to gain weight. They are a more than healthy way to gain muscle mass and you can consume them at any time of the day. Includes from almonds to flax seeds, nuts to sesame or sunflower seeds or peanuts.
Additional Tips to Gain Weight Naturally
- Keep track of the diet you are following. Do not abandon it if you do not get results in the first days.
- Do not forget to consume enough water during the day. It is necessary that you stay hydrated.
- Try to include a wide variety of foods in each meal; do not always consume the same group.
- Get enough sleep, between 7 and 8 hours per day, so that the muscles can rebuild and grow.
- Eat something nutritious before sleep, so the body does not need to take the calories it consumed during the day. At that time the cells are in repair and regeneration.
- Take your time to eat, do not do it in a hurry.
- Take natural and fresh fruit juices, but not while you are eating because that will make you fill up and your appetite will be diminished. Better before eating or when you are thirsty.
how to gain weight naturally, how to gain weight in a week, how to gain weight and muscle, food to gain weight for females, weight gain foods list, weight gain shakes, how to gain weight fast for skinny people, how to gain weight fast for boys, varyproreviews.com, varyproreviews, vary pro reviews
#howtogainweightnaturally #howtogainweightinaweek #howtogainweightandmuscle #foodtogainweightforfemales #weightgainfoodslist #weightgainshakes #howtogainweightfastforskinnypeople #howtogainweightfastforboys #varyproreviewscom #varyproreviews