Did you know that blue tea helps you burn adipose tissue faster than other varieties and that it is capable of accelerating metabolism and reducing fat accumulation? Talking about blue tea is not as common as mentioning green tea or any plant that, among other properties, has the power to help us lose weight. Chamomile, rosemary or plantain, are some of the most common alternatives. But what would you think if we told you that blue tea also fulfills this function? And it is not about any other infusion. Blue tea is becoming quite popular in places dedicated to wellness. It is the new allies to improve the silhouette in a natural way. In this article we will tell you everything about blue tea. What is specifically, the way you get and also the incredible benefits you have for weight loss.
Blue Tea or Oolong Tea?
The original name of blue tea is oolong tea, and it is a traditional Chinese drink.
- It has the same antioxidant power as green tea and black tea, only its characteristic color is blue.
In the Asian country it is among the most popular drinks that are served in restaurants. Little by little he has gained a position in other places of the world.
- This is because their properties contribute to the general well-being of the body.
The flavor of oolong tea is similar to both green tea and black tea, except that it is neither sweet nor herbal.
- Its flavor is between a bitter and a sweet concentrate.
There are several types of oolong. Everything depends on the place where the plants are harvested and the way they are processed.
- Those of Mount Wuyi and those of central Taiwan are the most famous in Asia.
- You can find long leaves or rolled into balls.
What Differentiates it from Green or Black Tea?
We already know that they have a similar flavor, they are popular in China,
“They provide antioxidants and they are important to maintain a healthy and strong health”.
So what is the difference between blue tea and the other two? Blue manages to mark itself and trace its own reputation for other infusions for the following reasons:
- The fermentation of blue tea is more complex than that of green teas, but also less than that of black teas.
- The leaves with which the infusions of the blue drink are prepared are used in a more natural state than those of the black tea.
- It has the delicacy of a white tea but can be as good as a green one.
- The taste is more pleasant to taste for those who start in the use of teas.
Blue tea is so popular because it has important benefits for general health. Here we will review some of its main benefits:
- It is a source of antioxidants that prevent premature aging and also cellular degeneration.
- It has regenerative properties of the nervous system.
- It is an important supplier of numerous minerals.
- Collaborate in the recovery of energy.
- It reduces the altered levels of cholesterol in blood.
- It benefits the power of the immune system.
- It decreases the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Specialists from Osaka University found that blue tea reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis; also, scientists from the University of Shiga proved that it is powerful against dermatitis.
Why Do You Lose Weight with Blue Tea?
The main benefit that is obtained from this tea to lose weight is that it burns adipose tissue more quickly and effectively than other infusions.
- It has an important capacity to elevate the metabolism, reducing the storage of fat in the body.
Another benefit that is appreciated from blue tea compared to other infusions is its natural flavor. When going through a minor oxidation process, the assimilation to new tastes is more tolerable. Every detail counts to achieve the goal: lose weight.
- However, you should take into account some contraindications that exist in its use because it is an energizing drink.
Therefore, those who suffer from the following pathologies should limit their consumption:
- Clotting disorders.
Original Infusion of Blue Tea
What better recipe than the original one used in China to prepare a good cup of blue tea? Here we will explain all the details.
- ½ teaspoon of blue tea leaves (2.25 g).
- ½ cup of water (125 ml).
- It heats the water, without it boiling.
- Then add the leaves and let stand between 3 and 4 minutes.
- After that time, enjoy the exquisite blue tea and also its incredible benefits to lose weight.
Note: Blue tea quality sheets can be used several times. In fact, it is said that with each new use, the taste of tea improves. It is possible to use the same sheets up to 5 times.
blue tea vs green tea, how to make blue tea, blue tea recipe, blue butterfly pea flower tea health benefits, blue tea benefits in hindi, butterfly pea tea benefits, how to prepare blue tea, is butterfly pea flower poisonous, varyproreviews.com, varyproreviews, vary pro reviews
#blueteavsgreentea #howtomakebluetea #bluetearecipe #bluebutterflypeaflowerteahealthbenefits #blueteabenefitsinhindi #butterflypeateabenefits #howtopreparebluetea #isbutterflypeaflowerpoisonous #varyproreviews.com #varyproreviews