e must make ourselves aware that the key to losing weight is not to put on a diet, but to adopt healthy eating habits and keep them. Has it ever happened to you? We have been on a rigorous diet for three months, we are preparing for the summer or we may even simply want to improve our figure by losing those extra kilos. And we got it! At last we managed to be at our ideal weight. However, after a few weeks … we recover the lost weight. Why is this so frequent? Is there something we have done wrong? It is very possible that this is the case, hence we want to explain in this article what are the most common causes that make us recover the lost weight when we least expect it.
Keys that make us Recover Lost Weight
Next we will share with you the 4 main keys by which the lost weight is recovered after having lost weight. So take note and do not fall into these frequent mistakes:
1. Skip Meals
We will give you a simple example so you can understand it immediately. Imagine that a friend of yours wants to lose weight quickly in the face of summer. For this, he sets his own regime. This consists of skipping dinner, having the minimum breakfast and, in the middle hours, picking everything you like. This means that, daily, it passes between 10 and 12 hours without eating, which cause your body to go into “alert” and seek to burn the energy reserves. However, the moment it returns to normal, the opposite will happen. It will recover the energetic reserve of before with great rapidity to cover that unexpected lack and to prevent new situations that our body codifies like of alarm. That is, what our friend has done is not healthy. We cannot stop eating without more than one day for another, nor limit ourselves to two meals a day. This is processed as a threat and, consequently, our body reacts by storing more fat in anticipation of future fasts.
2. The Danger of Low-Calorie Diets
In this case we have the classic example of those very restrictive diets where, despite respecting the 5 meals a day,
“They are made through a dietary and nutritional imbalance very dangerous for our body”.
It is especially about those regimes where it is sought to consume less than 1,200 Kcal / day. Generally, it is recommended to consume almost exclusively carbohydrates, or a type of protein. It is very dangerous to our health. Normally these diets are carried out for a short time, about two or three weeks. In addition, it is common to leave them, reappear lost kilos as if by magic. Even though we eat moderately.
Take Note of why this Happens
- This type of restrictive diets what they do is lower our glycogen level. So our body tends to look for this element somewhere. And do you know where he does it? In our muscles. It is in these parts where you can get some energy and, to do so, release a large amount of water along with minerals and toxic substances derived from your metabolism such as, for example, uric acid.
- When the supposed “miracle diet” ends, we have lost kilos for having consumed the glycogen stored in the liver, for having turned to the muscles in search of energy and for having lost water and essential minerals for our body. This deficit means that, the moment we return to our normal diet, tissues seek to “rehydrate” again and quickly, storing fats and calories for it. Hence, the kilos return a short time.
3. The Need to Incorporate Healthy Habits into our Diet
If a diet has gone well for you, why leave it? Many times we tend to get fat because we maintain some eating habits that are not only incorrect, but also unhealthy. You already know that the intake of fats, sweets or prefabricated foods always results in high cholesterol, hypertension and diseases very dangerous to our heart. So, the most indicated is that, to not recover the lost weight, we incorporate that diet that has gone well with our day to day, and this does not mean that at some point you can treat yourself to eating a sweet or a cake, if you know that going out to walk then you can lower that caloric index.
Generally, when it comes to losing weight, it is always very appropriate to go to a nutritionist. Sometimes, certain foods may feel bad to us, or certain combinations may not be good for us. The first thing is, without a doubt, to know how to listen and understand our body and, in the moment we give something that is good for us, that takes care of our health and that makes us lose kilos, we integrate it forever in our day to day life.
4. Changes in Routine
It happens many times. One of the most frequent causes when it comes to recovering lost weight is changing habits, or something happens in our life that makes us store kilos again. Do you want some examples? Surely some of these aspects are not unknown to you.
- You just lost a few kilos but at work you change the schedule, with which, your lifestyle also changes and, soon, you get fat again.
- Have problems with your partner.
- Start having more anxiety for problems at home, at work…
- You have lost weight in the face of summer but, sometimes, the summer makes us relax, we go out more to bars, to parties … And, consequently, we recover the lost weight.
In conclusion, diets are not something that is done punctually. Diets should remain in time along with the change in our lifestyle. In this way we will lose weight and we will not recover the lost weight. Finally, in case of doubts consult your doctor or nutritionist. In addition, we recommend expanding the information by consulting the bibliography.
how to lose weight, how to lose weight after pregnancy naturally, rapid weight loss after pregnancy, quickest way to lose weight after having a baby, losing weight after baby number 2, losing weight too fast symptoms, unexplained weight loss, how to maintain weight after losing it, varyproreviews.com, varyproreviews, vary pro reviews
#howtoloseweight #howtoloseweightafterpregnancynaturally #rapidweightlossafterpregnancy #quickestwaytoloseweightafterhavingababy #losingweightafterbabynumber2 #losingweighttoofastsymptoms #unexplainedweightloss #howtomaintainweightafterlosingit #varyproreviewscom #varyproreviews